If you are a stay-at-home dad, work from home or plan to become a homemaker, the following tips will help keep almost every woman happy. Remember almost every woman has different tastes, but there are several seemingly universal things that women value in a man.
1. Keep the house clean. This is the most important thing because a clean house makes everything else a lot easier.
2. Learn how to cook. Most of the foods that women crave are not that hard to make.
3. Baby her a little bit. Let her relax. What a working woman values most when she first gets off work is the opportunity to unwind.
4. Greet her with a smile and wait until much later to tell about the day's problems.
5. Put the kids on a schedule. This is as much for you as it is her.
6. Set your schedule for maximum relaxation. A more relaxed you lets her relax.
7. Take pride in your appearance. Before she comes home, freshen up. Fix your hair. Put on a shirt with no stains on it.
8. Make her feel needed. She needs to feel like she is the only one in your life. It may be a bit corny, but it is true.
9. Play "hostess" every now and then. Encourage her to have her friends over for a poker night or to watch a game. It lets her have her conversation time, and it gives you the chance to make her friends envy her for having such an awesome guy. Last, but definitely not least, start her day off right. Lay out her work clothes, pack her lunch, make her a cup of coffee and a feed her a nice breakfast.
10. When she gets home, have her sit down while you take her high heels off. Put some fresh flowers on the table next to where she is sitting and hand her a drink and the remote. If dinner is ready, even better. Every woman will tell you hot food, flowers, a cold drink and a remote will make her day.